"Final strike"

I don't have any guts to spare
I'm left with nothing
I'm left with my own bare hands

You have striked me
Where it hurts the most
You have striked me hard
I wished you would strike some more

With each strike, i become tougher
With each strike
I'm left with nothing
With nothing to lose

So go ahead, make your next step
I will stay here stagnantly at the same place
So go, look ahead
Try to push me
I'm left with nothing to lose

I don't have any guts to spare
You pushed me to the point
That I no longer care
You thought that we were on adventure
On a joint venture

Yet you pushed me hard enough
You have pushed me and me
Don't have any more guts to spare
I no longer care

So go ahead and do your next move
I'll be going out, moving to my own groove
Your venture has sparked its final fire
So move along 
Move along to your own groove

Comments