"Void"

We are all different kinds of lost souls,
You and I have been torn inside.
We were on a special quest
A quest that will put a stop
to the unending void
The void that makes us frozen at nights
That void that we try so desperately to hide

I might have been on a special quest
A quest to resurge from my own little world
Yet, the world outside,
Had always remained as cold

I was so lost, I was on a quest,
On a quest to find a meaning,
I tried to grab your arm,
but you've pushed me away
I kept on going, nevertheless
I kept going, my mind is a total mess

We are all different kinds of lost souls
We're going ahead
You and I are fighting through, in our own way,
Through the roaming people
Who had remained as cold

I'm trying to ignite the light of a single hope
A hope that will keep away the stagnant void
You've said that time is coming to let go
You've given up
You and I are going against the streams of people
Their eyes had remained as cold
Yet, I'll keep going
I am still trying to protect my last hope
that hope that will reduce the void




Comments