"mockingbird song"

Inhibiting myself in the same position
Timid love will not lead me to a closure
Sliding alongside the steamy road
I'm dazed by your ingenious gaze
Please turn off my demure mode
Let us slide through the high road

You with your deranged heart
Please set my senseless self free
Let me discover the world around
Your hidden thoughts with your scarce smile
Please hold me close and walk me down the aisle
Show me how to be myself
I need you to stop the burning antagonism inside
I need being dazed by your ingenuous gaze
Make me be the one I wanted
Make me set myself free

I'll find my way through to your deranged heart
Hold on, don’t move, and don't shut me out
Let me reach your heart
So then you can pull away
By the morning with the mockingbird song
I'll leave and will never look back




Comments