DEAR DIARY

I've been feeling blue and moody, I let my feelings control me. 
I've been at the airport on Thursday - and not for booking a flight to an exotic country but looking for a new job opportunity. 

It's not that far away from my home town , just like 2 buses away, a hour long drive .
The job is to be an Import Representative - its for a lot better wage. 
I've could use some extra money. but i don't see myself in this job right now - I'm tired from my current position at work but this another one doesn't seem to fit. 

Once i saw myself in some creative office doing creative stuff.
This past year - it has been blank grey shade 

Yesterday i read in some "self help" book with some insights about how getting my life in a better shape the quotes there sounded so uplifting.
I thought that i didn't have any purpose in life - and it bummed me very much. 
 I should try to look at the world in a different perspective and a bit more optimistic.  

Comments