The past few days i wasn't feeling well /= - and today one of my costumers managed to make me cry - that was awful - its not bad enough that i've caught the cold but also crying didn't help me much at making a reasonable convesation - my mind was blurred - oh well.

few points about this week that i wanted to be noted:
1. SWITCHED AT BIRTH is back - it was a nice episode but very expected also - maybe because of all the spoilers lately..
2. COVERT AFFAIRS - it has been one hell of a season this year - i really love Piper's character and i feel like every season it has more charm to it.
3. ROB LOWE is my ultimate idol - after watching an old episode of him on the OPERA show -
in which he showcases his new memoir - which i think that is going to sell well - and i'm adding it to my wish - list. i like the fact that he showed his vulernability - it was so sweet of him - and this sentence about being in the twenties is all about finding yourself - even at 26 years old - made so much sense - because i feel so lost ! and thinking that i've still few years to make adjustments - really put off a lot of stress -  if Rob did it - i would certainly find myself too.

Comments