"a fighter"

My entire world is spinning and crashing
I cannot express what it made me to feel
Standing there, for once I've noticed how breakable
The whole thing named life is
What made you sheer from the prominent?
Stirring my piercing gaze at you
I saw you smiling baring your white teeth
A smile on your face
Makes the whole day brighter
I should have as well be a fighter
But I couldn’t be you
The one that looked straight ahead
Your head full of desires
List of streets which names you didn't know
That were about to be walked by
You've never feared to fly
You had the will and inner power to shine
It didn’t take much but a starry bright line at the horizon
That made all the difference,
The hidden symbols that there lying for you to find,
Unfolding another chapter of your life
To what seems like eternity
Yet you nodded gently at what seemed
The most hurtful moment you've experienced
And you moved on with your head held high
With your face expressionless glowing with integrity

Comments