"distinction"

Losing myself in all that hype,
I can't point out at the distance,
My sight is blurred, I barely move,
Everyone is moving at the speed of light
I could not make myself to catch up with all that is around,
Instead I found myself falling, my legs are bare,
On the burning ground

Lifting my head towards the horizon
I look at the sky so bright and limitless
I want to get the hold of myself
I want to force myself to inhale another breath of air,
I have to make all the fears go away

My fragile figure is lying on the ground,
I try to figure out the way out of the confined pain in my chest,
I want to stop wandering,
Find something that could balance the Warhol inside my soul,
I need to get rid of the mess,
There is no way back, there's only one chance,
I have to try and find my real distinction,
That bonds all the pieces of my life as a whole.

Comments