"Overloaded "

Is there any special etiquette?
Is there a way for me to finally acknowledge
The fact that you're gone
And there is so no way back for you?
How do you measure something that never really existed?
How you measure something,
That just came out of your imagination,
And was never truth
How's it possible to keep going on,
Realizing that you'll never be
A part of the future, a part of the present and the past
How's it possible to see you every day, and to admit that
Love is confined,
The pain is unbelievable; I want to tell you the truth,
But I keep running away,
The feeling gets stronger, but I can not say,
Overloaded by emotions, knowing that you deserve more
I assume that I could never face the truth,
However,I still waiting for you nudge on my arm, and to tell me that it was just a nightmare.

Comments